HMD Global – a Finnish company that has licensed to manufactured Nokia branded smartphone has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Nokia 7.1 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Dual sensor at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Nokia 7.1 Features
The smartphone features a 5.84 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution at 432 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 509 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB or 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 400GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with same f/2.2 aperture for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,060 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Gloss midnight blue, gloss steel.
Nokia 7.1 Specs
• 5.84 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution
• 432 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
• Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) octa core processor
• Adreno 509 graphics processor
• 3GB or 4GB of RAM
• 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 400GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3,060 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W technology support
• Color options: Gloss midnight blue, gloss steel
Nokia 7.1 Price
In terms of price, the Nokia 7.1 smartphone retails for about 350 EUR.