Wiko – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Wiko View2 Plus smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensor at the back of device and a massive battery that delivers enough storage.
Wiko View2 Plus Features
The smartphone features a 5.93 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1512 pixels screen resolution at 282 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 506 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera with f/2.9 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Anthracite, Gold, and Supernova.
Wiko View2 Plus Specs
• 5.93 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1512 pixels screen resolution
• 282 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 octa core processor
• Adreno 506 graphics processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Anthracite, Gold, and Supernova